The company rents and sells a full range of healthcare equipment and provides adaptations, repairs and maintenance to these resources. Clientèle includes individuals, homes, hospitals, municipalities and nursing homes. It originally consisted of three businesses that are joined together throughout the project on 1 place with a uniform method of working
Period: April 2011– April 2012
Sector: Medical – Health Care
Function: Operational manager & Project manager Navision 2009
Responsible for the daily operational management of the businesses and leading directly 15 FTE. Responsible for achieving uniform and efficient logistics structure to meet the contract requirements of customers with respect to, among other things lead times, OTIF and product quality. In addition, a well-equipped logistics structure is a pre requisite for achieving the targeted organic growth and further takeovers. Furhter more support in procurement and implementation of ISO 9001 & 14001.
The tasks consisted of analysing the organizational and logistical structure of the organization. Evaluation of knowledge and experience of staff the development of a trainings program. Implementing an organization-wide management system including the right reports and KPI to achieve control of a growing organization. Additionally I took over the project management of Navision. Organizational and logistical requirements defined so that Navision would join and support the new structure.
- Shortening lead times standard and special products
- Stock management system realized through Navision
- Fully developed management reporting
- New logistics concept was developed and implemented
- Introduction and rollout of employer appraisal system
- Evaluation of required staffing in new situation [manload]
- Developing entirely new layout of expanded location, both operation and offices
- Management of the merging of the 3 businesses at Dordrecht location.
- Successful implementation of Navision in 2009.
- ISO 9001 and 14001 certification.