I am an empathetic but also goal-oriented professional who, together with your employees, ensures that your organization develops successfully and sustainably. I do this in the field of supply chain management and organizational issues with appealing results.
On this page you will find an overview of my career and the many successful projects I have carried out. The details of projects can be read extensively on the page ‘Results‘ You can also download my summary at the bottom of this page as a PDF file.
Supply Chain Management
Interim functions: Logistics, Warehousing, Purchasing & Operations planning, Operations, Distribution and Transport.
Area of responsibility: Business Unit Manager, Supply chain and Operational manager and project manager software implementation.
- Warehouse optimization up to 100,000 m2 according to lean principles
- Value and supply chain analyzes
- ISO – Cold Chain, ADR and NEN certifications
- Develop and adjust supply chain concepts
- Public procurement
- Implementation of Sattstore, Exact, Navision, Baan, Sharepoint and SAP Business One.
Organizational optimization: Improve bottom line results. Optimization of processes, systems and employee performance. Strategy alignment, developing business concepts. Application Lean methodology.
Area of responsibility: as an analyst, sr consultant and [sr] project manager.
Result-required projects include:
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Layout layout
- Outsourcing and innovation processes
- Occupancy optimization
- Setting up management systems
- Training & Coaching personnel and management. Workshops and “on the job”.
Download my Dutch resume here
Download my English resume here