I’m an empathetic but also targeted professional that will work with your staff to ensure that your organization develops successfully and sustainably. I operate the field of supply chain management and organizational development with sustainable results.
On this page you will find an overview of my career and the many successful projects that I‘ve done. Details of projects can be read in expanded view on the page ‘Results‘ You can also download my résumé at the bottom of this page as a pdf file.
Supply Chain Management
Interim functions : Logistics, Warehousing, Purchasing & Operations planning, Operations, Distribution and Transport.
Responsibility: Business Unit Manager, Supply chain – and Operational manager, project manager software implementations.
Results among others :
- Optimization warehouses 100.000m2 according to lean principles
- Value – and supply chain analysis
- ISO – Cold Chain, ADR en NEN certifications
- Develop and implement supply chain concepts
- Municipal tenders
- Implementation of Sattstore, Exact, Navision, Baan, Sharepoint and SAP Business One.
Organisation optimalisation: Improve bottom line results. Optimization processes, systems and employees performance. Strategy alignment, develop business concepts. Application Lean methodology.
Responsibility : as analist, sr. consultant en [sr]project manager.
Result driven projects such as:
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Lay-out arrangement
- Outsourcing and innovation projects
- Occupancy Optimization
- Develop management systems
- Training & Coaching staff and management. Workshops and ‘on the job‘.
- 1998 – 2001 Bachelor business analysts [VOA-II]
- 1995 – 1997 Higher education Logistics and Distribution Management
- 1984 – 1985 H.E.A.O. [Higher education] Business economy
- 1980 – 1984 M.E.A.O [high school] Business economy
- 1976 – 1980 M.A.V.O [high school] Business economy
- Dutch Native
- English Fluent oral and writing
- German Basic knowledge
- 2001 – present Independent management consultant
- 1998 – 2001 Logistics Consultancy Agency – Equal Partners / ALIS
- 1998 – 2001 Post higher school education Business Analyst [VOA-II]
- 1997 – 1998 Warehouse Manager, Nedlloyd Fashion Services
- 1995 – 1997 Higher school education Logistics and distribution management
- 1994 – 1997 Coordinator Distribution & Transport, HGA – Municipal Amsterdam
- 1992 – 1994 Assistant Production & Planning, Colombier Int.
- 1987 – 1992 Transport Planner, Visbeen flora.
- 1986 – 1987 Ministry of Defense – Military service
Novacom Europe, Ineos Chemie, Brugg Cables – Zwitserland, A-Mac Retail, MHG healthcare, Viggo airfreight, Wagenborg Reining, Fryling Banket, Canal digitaal media, Free Record Shop, Prenatal, Kijkshop, Philips ETG, SCA, Essent, Continental Bakeries – Belgie, Epson Europe,AbvaKabo, Interpay, Joh Enschede & Zn, European Institute of Management – Belgie, Pathe Theaters, OBR, Lab Radio – Spanje, Eemland Hospitals, Gaasperdam Hospitals, Stork Fokker. Autoliv, Abbot, Hitachi,RHD.
Automotive, Chemie, Cinema, Energy, Financials, FMCG, HealthCare, Graphic, ICT, Logistic service suppliers, Airfreight, Media, Government, Technology, Unions, Nutritional, Pharmaceutical.
- Microsoft Office – Expert [Word – Excel – Access]
- Open Office – Expert
- Navision 2009 – Top user
- SAP Business One – Top user
- Exact Globe – Top user
- SAP R/3 – Proficient user
- SattStore – Top user
- Baan – User
- Sharepoint – Top user