Are your processes still in line to their original function? Do they still run as intended? thorough process – and work analysis provides insight into the actual operating performance of your organization.
Doing the Right things, the First time Right
During changes of your organization striving for continuous improvement is the starting point to achieve sustainable results. Your staff, their knowledge, experience and attitude is the critical success factor for achieving this.
I require advice and operational support to structurally improve the performance of our organization
Most recent articles
- Supply Chain Management is outdated. 5 March 2016
- The pebbles of organizational changes 19 February 2016
- The fear for human cooperation 22 January 2016
- Solutions retail E-Fulfillment 27 July 2015
- Social media as a slippery slope 10 July 2014
- Stop building controlpoints in your process. 2 November 2013